Move in Information
Thank you for choosing to rent from Michael Anthony Properties! We’d like to welcome you as our new tenant. The following information is provided to assist in making your move-in process with us as smooth as possible.
Requirements Necessary Prior to Move In:
Lease & Security Deposit
In order to reserve the property for you we require a signed lease and security deposit. Security Deposit must be paid in the form of a Cashier’s Check or Money Order payable to Michael Anthony Properties Inc. For your first month’s rent and security deposit we only accept these forms of payments. After initial move in you may pay online at your tenant portal.
You must provide proof of Renter’s Insurance prior to move in. You may purchase renter’s insurance online at our website ( www.michaelanthonyproperties.com ) for your convenience or you may choose a company of your preference.
These are some of the companies that provide services in San Diego. Please check with the company that services your area.
- Spectrum – Call: 855.707.7328 or Visit Website: https://www.spectrum.com
- AT&T – Call: 855.609.0238 or Visit Website: https://www.att.com/internet/
- Cox Communications – Call: 800.234.3993 or Visit Website: https://www.cox.com/residential/home.html
Water (if applicable to your unit)
To establish water services:
- Go online to, https://customerportal.sandiego.gov/portal/
- Call the Public Utilities Department Customer Service at 619.515.3500.
- Visit the Public Utilities Department Payment Center:
Location – 525 B St., ground floor, in downtown San Diego
Hours of Operation – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Trash & Recycle (if applicable to your unit)